- It is amazing how many people I've met thru twitter friends, and how many of my own (separate) friends get connected via twitter. craziness
- One of the biggest flaws with myspace: they juice their end user for every last banner view possible, with little to no good ajax usage.
- Glad I haven't even thought about pirating iWork '09: ow.ly/5ml
- You know what I want for my pretend birthday is all of the David LaChapelle books.
- another post-1.20.09 thought.... singing "nah nah nah nah... hey hey hey, goodbye" at the inauguration was pretty awesome.
- loving that it's 41 degrees, sunny and not windy!
- Anyone wanna buy a house for a dollar? www.indystar.com/article/20090123/
- My mom is trying to get rid of 3 tix to John Legend on Monday in Nashville. Apparently her friend paid $140 each and wants to give 'em out.
- hmmm what to eat for lunch today. hmmmmmmmmm
- I totally spelled "Abreviation" wrong in my code, so I'm going to just stick with it instead of going back through everything and changing.
- sweeeeeet. my car insurance premium went down. i win.
- The middle one will haunt my dreams! i40.tinypic.com/11tqy52.jpg